[ale] Mail filters in kontact

Nathan J. Underwood ale1 at cybertechcafe.net
Fri Nov 11 17:34:21 EST 2005

thanks for the quick response, but I don't think I did a good job of
explaining the issue.  I can create filters that will put messages on a
local folder, but can't figure out how to make it put them on an IMAP
folder (the mailinglist/ale is an IMAP folder).  Thunderbird and
Evolution give me the option, but I've not been able to find it (yet) in
Kontact / Korganizer / Kmail.