[ale] Amavis-new on Debian Etch help request

Jim Seymour bluejay at speedfactory.net
Sun Nov 6 19:35:30 EST 2005

Hi All,

I am trying to get amavisd-new to work with exim4 and f-prot. F-prot is
installed and scans the system files for viruses. Exim4 is working fine
using the smarthost. I have read the /usr/share/doc/amavisd-new/README
files that apply to my system. Still my emails are not getting scanned.
I am running Debian Etch on an x86 system. Is there anyone out there
that could help?

TIA,

Jim Seymour

--
I started using something better than the "standard" back when IBM
advertised OS/2 Warp on TV. As Linux matured I made the transition from