[ale] OT: $400 Laptop

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 5 23:45:31 EST 2005

Geoffrey wrote:
> Jim Popovitch wrote:
>> Geoffrey wrote:

>>> Don't get your panties all up in a wad,
>> Me? Why do you always assume the worst of someone?
>
> You know Jim, I don't know what it was that I did that got you so pissed
> off at me, but you just can't wait to jump on my ass.

Geeze, you said that I had my "panties all up in a wad", but now you
want to think it is me that is pissed?  You are reading though bad lenses.

Looking back over this thread, it seems to me that you "jumped" in on
me, replying to my post (which was itself in reply to something JPK3
posted) with the "who's property they stole" comment.

Btw, aren't I in your kill file?
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=esoteric+jimpop+%22kill+file%22

-Jim P.