[ale] Flash memory

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Sat Nov 5 21:27:31 EST 2005

Cor van Dijk wrote:
> Hi,
> My hp pavilion laptop has a slot for flash-memory. Works with redmond stuff
> but SuSE 10.0 does not even find it. It can probably made to work with a usb
> interface but I would like it to work with the slot. Is there a way of
> doing this?

I would expect that you would access it as a scsi device.  I'm not sure
what your statement means above? 'It can probably made to work with a
usb interface but I would like it to work with the slot'

I've got a Sony Vaio that has a memory stick slot and it shows up as a
new scsi device.

--
Until later, Geoffrey