[ale] OT: $400 Laptop

Jim Lynch ale_nospam at fayettedigital.com
Sat Nov 5 07:10:08 EST 2005

My one year old atomic (Chinese made) Walmart watch to replace the Casio
who's strap broke and I'm not paying more for a strap than a watch,
anyway the atomic watch has now lost about half of the seconds, units
display segments.  But I won't repace it until I can't tell what time it
is.  I don't much care what the seconds are anyway.
Oh, $15 watch.

Was that a really run on statement that made little sense?

Jim.