[ale] Fetchmail, exim4, amavis, f-prot help requested

Jim Seymour bluejay at speedfactory.net
Fri Nov 4 14:15:21 EST 2005

Hi All,

I tried Debian-user without response so I hope someone here can help. I
read the manual, faqs and googled all over to find someone else with the
same problem and keep coming up empty. Running Debian Etch on an x86 box
trying to set up amavis-new to scan mail for viruses with f-prot.
Amavis-new is up and running however it never scans a single piece of
mail. I know it is probably something very simple. Anyone?

TIA,

Jim Seymour

--
I started using something better than the "standard" back when IBM advertised
OS/2 Warp on TV. As Linux matured I made the transition from OS/2 v4 to Linux.