[ale] OT: oh crap

John Wells jb at sourceillustrated.com
Fri Nov 4 12:41:37 EST 2005

Guys,

I've just been made responsible for our network and system ops team. I'm
excited about the opportunity and recognize many areas we need
improvement. However, there is a Windows side of our network that my group
is now also responsible for, and while I'm no slouch, I really need to up
my game on that side of things.

For those of you who've done admininstration on the Windows network side,
any good books or "bibles" you could recommend that covers the broad
spectrum (like Active Directory, Exchange, WINS, etc)? Kind of like the
Purple Book for Windows?

Thanks ;)

John