[ale] Kmail and Spam

Christopher Ness mness215 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 2 18:12:54 EST 2005

On Wednesday 02 November 2005 14:20, Jim Philips scratched his head, bit his
pencil and wrote:
> There have been questions about this on the kde-linux list. The usual
> response is: Go to your Mail directory and delete all *.index files and
> restart KDE. This problem has been around for a couple of years. I don't
> know why they can't fix it. I get it too.

I think that is something different.. When I ran Slackware I would have a
propagating empty mail that I was generating internally as the index
corrupted or some such. These are coming in with only the sending IP really
there. Everything else is junk or missing.