[ale] Kmail and Spam

Christopher Ness mness215 at comcast.net
Tue Nov 1 18:08:56 EST 2005

I know I should just be thankful that Linux is immune to this crap, but I
can't help wondering what I am being bombarded with.

Lately I have been getting a half dozen or more messages a day that kmail
simply barfs on, and puts in the inbox as "No Subject" and the sender as
"Unknown". Viewing the message source gives me a clue -

Some kind of Spam or Worm is trying to get me. But beyond that...
Anybody know what is going on?
--
Chris Ness
mailto:cness at earthlink.net               All jobs are equally easy to