[ale] RESETTING the time of RUN-AS-ROOT CHALLENGE

ChangingLINKS.com groups at ChangingLINKS.com
Thu May 19 07:50:01 EDT 2005

> As previously noted, I will not be available Sunday.

1. I note your sole objection to the challenge is the time it takes place.
2. I note your warnings about hardware and bios corruption.
3. I note previous comments about making the box a zombie.

I fully understand the risk that I may have to replace hardware - or that one
of you will be of the moral standard to attempt to use my box to commit a
crime.

Nonetheless,
I would still like to continue the challenge under the terms accepted.

Please pick a new time to do the challenge.
My preference is that it be Sunday or later.
Also, if you elect, you can allow someone to attempt your strategy for you.
--
Wishing you Happiness, Joy, and Laughter,
Drew Brown