[ale] H/W Q: Fedora-C3 and Dell's USB keyboard & mouse, SATA drives

Dow Hurst Dow.Hurst at mindspring.com
Wed Mar 30 09:53:15 EST 2005

Dell ships RHEL3 with the precision line and a USB keyboard is an option
also, any later distro can be loaded on the n-dimension series with
comes no OS shipped.  I'd just get the install done with an old PS/2
keyboard and then work out configuring the new USB keyboard.  Keyboards
are cheap so you could just ditch the USB.  SUSE and Fedora ought to
work just fine with USB keyboards for the later versions of the
distro's.  Get the OS loaded and then plug in the USB keyboard to see if
it will autosense and configure it.  Then reboot without the PS/2.  Just
an idea.
Dow