[ale] Any redistributable ISOs of current RedHat?

Mills, John M. Mills.J at ems-t.com
Fri Mar 25 15:50:03 EST 2005

ALErs -

When RedHat first split their Linux distro between commercial RHL (with some
copyrighted content) and fully redistributable Fedora, some folks began
culling out a freely-distributable, installable subset of the RHL products.
Is this still being done? Is there a source of downloadable ISO images for
installation?

Context: I need current kernel and libraries, but harbor some FUD about
stability and pain of installing Fedora. Should I just go with Fedora?

TIA for comments.

 - John Mills