[ale] Blacklisted mail server?

Nathan J. Underwood ale1 at cybertechcafe.net
Tue Mar 22 16:07:39 EST 2005

Everyone,

	I apologize for the (long) delay in getting back to you on this.  At
any rate, I found that Cbeyond does not provide any reverse dns (by
default).  Since the client wasn't using them for DNS, I had to use the
online help to request PTR entries for each of the external IP's (rather
than add them myself).  I filled out the request form, and within 12
hours the new records were active and the client can now send emails out
without fail (thus far).

--

registered linux user # 73046

Nathan J. Underwood