[ale] Charter Broadband

Scott Castaline hscast at charter.net
Tue Mar 22 09:39:18 EST 2005

Does anyone out there have Charter Broadband service?

If so are you experiencing any problems lately?

I've noticed in the last 2 weeks that at night there seems to be DNS
response time issues. I will get timeouts and host not found even though
I just was on that host. It seems to be fine early in the morning prior
to 8 AM. I'm not sure what time it seems to start but I do know that at
this time 9:30 PM it may take about 6 trys to access any site. Ping also
indicates a very long response time. For instance the other night I got
5 replies to my ping from mail.charter.net after running for about 3
minutes. Tonight I get no reply.

TIA

Scott