[ale] Fetchmail

Jay Loden jloden at toughguy.net
Wed Mar 16 11:18:04 EST 2005

In the same vein, I just found a nice init script for fetchmail that you may
find really useful in setting this up:

https://www.vparsons.net/projects/fetchmail/index.shtml

I've got this running on my RHEL server right now and it's working like a
charm. Obviously you may need to adapt it for different distros, but it'll at
least start separate user instances of fetchmail based on the ~/.fetchmailrc
files for you.

-Jay