[ale] linux wrapper for windows print drivers

MartyE. kd4hlv at radio.org
Fri Mar 11 11:07:01 EST 2005

I was looking for a linux wrapper for a windows print drivers. The only
thing that is keeping me from running totally on linux is a Roland print
driver that runs my plotter and vinyl cutter. I heard Randy talking
about a linux wrapper. I can run Corel 8 with xcrossover but can't plot
to the Roland.  I even tried to load the driver in Xcrossover. It loaded
but when I tried to print to the device it reported and error.  Anyone
have any ideas?
I am using Mandrake 10.1 and Xcrossover 4.1

--
MartyE. <kd4hlv at radio.org>