[ale] mbox and mail spool problem (caused by pine)

Jay Loden jloden at toughguy.net
Wed Mar 9 08:52:43 EST 2005

I have imap set up on my server, and have been successfully using it for
months.  However, a couple days ago I had the brilliant idea of using Pine on
the server to read my email from ssh.  This is fine, except that doing so
seems to have pushed all my mail from /var/spool/mail/jay into /home/jay/mbox

Now I can't get my mail over imap...how can I return my mail to the mail spool
or at least make it accessible via imap again?

-Jay