[ale] VPN choices...

David Corbin dcorbin at machturtle.com
Tue Mar 8 08:44:41 EST 2005

Our IT guy is looking to replace our current VPN solution.  Of course, I'd
like to see him using something Linux compatible, but he's a very
MS-kind-of-guy. So, the question is, what Linux based firewall/VPN solutions
are available that meet these requirements:

1) Must have support for Windows clients (XP, XP Home, 2000, at a guess).
2) Must be able to configure a Linux client for it, but doesn't have to be as
trivial :)
3) Must be simple to setup for a non Linux guru.
4) Ideally, a drop in Live CD would probably be a good thing :)

David