[ale] Hosting, RH vs. RH vs.

Jay Loden jloden at toughguy.net
Thu Mar 3 19:47:52 EST 2005

Go with the RHEL server.  Debian will be way behind, and Fedora Core for
Tektonic was still FC1 when I signed up (I have one server with them running
FC1 and one with RHEL) They may have it up to FC2, but either way, it'll be
way behind.  RHEL is the most up to date, and it now has yum available for
some package management too.

-Jay