[ale] Switching from KDE to Gnome

ringo ringo at margaritasrus.com
Thu Mar 3 08:36:39 EST 2005

That makes way more sense. I went into yast and did a search for gnome,
there are a gazillion things listed. How do I know which ones I need to
install? I installed everything with the word development in it, or
anything that looked like it might have anything to do with, but when I
try to compile a sample program from the book, the first error I get is
"gnome-config" : command not found. Then errors about gnome.h etc. Is
there a path I need to set?
Thanks
Ringo