[ale] Would like to get some insight on a current project

Jonathan Rickman jrickman at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 17:55:24 EST 2005

Forgot to mention Authorization Manager (Microsoft). You can read up
on it and see if it might be the answer. I have not put it to the test
yet because I have found no pressing need for it. It is a full RBAC
system that can be integrated with IIS6 to provide seemingly limitless
control over access to URLs. I believe it is a .NET only thing, but I
don't know enough about it to be sure.

--
Jonathan