[ale] Position

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Tue Mar 1 09:00:23 EST 2005

  Somewhat on topic.  My company is looking for a Windows type Tech
support person.  Looking for someone experienced who knows NT, XP, some
active directory, computer trouble shooting, working with samba, etc.

  Send me a resume and I'll take it to the manager.  Questions are
welcome as well.

  Fair warning, this position will run you rampant like any larger corp
environment where it's always hectic and alot to do, but you'll likely
get a good chance to learn alot.

  The position is down town in the inforum building.

:wq!
                                         @ x-hkp://pgp.mit.edu
DISCLAIMER:
       ALONE.  I speak for              First One Should Be A Man
       no-one else.                       - Manowar