[ale] BSD Developer Trashes linux

Jonathan Rickman jrickman at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 11:17:19 EDT 2005

Sadly, I can't find too many things to disagree with in that article.
I share many of his concerns. In comparison to the 2.2 and 2.4
evolution, 2.6 has been an unmitigated disaster for me and I try to
avoid it like the plague. I don't agree with the way he said it, but
I'm having a hard time disagreeing with the substance of what he said.
I think anyone who looks at the situation objectively will have to
agree at least somewhat.

--
Jonathan