[ale] OT: Sr. SWE opening w/ Scyld in Annapolis

Fulton Green ale at FultonGreen.com
Fri Jun 17 15:17:13 EDT 2005

I was hoping that the context was clear in the Subject: heading and
elsewhere in the note, but now I can see where my first paragraph may
have been confusing to some people, so just to be clear:

The position advertised below is *not* an internship position.  It is for
a senior-level, fulltime position.

On the other hand, *I am* in an internship position, albeit on the sales
and marketing side, as befits the degree program I'm currently enrolled
in.

Hope that helps.