[ale] OT: Job opening, need a BA asap

Grant Robertson f.grant.robertson at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 13:00:49 EDT 2005

I'm working to fill some business analyst positions that may be of
interest to someone on the list. It's a thirty day contract with a
possible extension, and the rate is very good. I'm light on details
but, the position involves writing specs for a project in the telco
industry. If you have technical writing experience, BA experience or
are someone with strong fundamental knowledge and solid writing
skills, contact me.

If you are interested or, if you can refer anyone please let me know
(send a resume to me at grantrobertson.com). I can offer a 100$ referal
bonus if you send me someone who gets the contract.

I can also be reached at 404-388-9797. Feel free to call.

-G