[ale] OT: The old mp3.com

Robert Heaven robertheaven at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 10 13:42:20 EDT 2005

Yes, myspace.com is becoming very popular among small/independant artists. I read an article the other day about a band that got big marketing themselves solely on myspace. Even my son's band has a page there, http://www.myspace.com/lazyeyeatlanta

The main thing I don't like about myspace is their builtin music player is not Linux friendly.