[ale] User training

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Thu Jun 9 22:02:02 EDT 2005

After I made my rant about "The better solution is better user training.
Software solutions for idiot problems only make more incompetent
idiots." I fall prey to the non-training error.

I just set up a slick backup system using bacula. The office is all
happy that now their files will be cared for without them making manual
copies.

So they went home for the night.

My monitoring email box is slowly filling up with error notices since
they all TURNED OFF THEIR MACHINES AS THEY LEFT!!!

As a species, we are doomed. I only hope the cockroaches do better.

http://www.localnetsolutions.com

<jkinney at localnetsolutions.com>