[ale] Bluetooth devices

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Sat Jun 4 20:05:59 EDT 2005

Jim Philips wrote:
> I just got a Bluetooth enabled phone. Anyone here have experience using
> Bluetooth with Linux? What Bluetooth devices have worked well for you?

Oh yeah!  :)  I've been playing with it a bit. I've got a usb bluetooth
device, D-Link dbt-120, works great.  I've been passing files between my
Nokia and my box.  That's all I've done thus far but I've been able to
hook them up and that's a start.

I've just picked up another bluetooth usb device, and plan to try it out
this weekend.  If it works, I'll post to the list.

Google for linux and bluetooth and you'll find a lot of good stuff,
including a page by our very own Greg Hankins.  Oh, what the  heck,
here's the link:

http://www.twoguys.org/~gregh/nokia-6310i.html

--
Until later, Geoffrey