[ale] Debian 3.0 as a server platform?

ChangingLINKS.com groups at ChangingLINKS.com
Fri Jun 3 13:47:27 EDT 2005

> > 5. One thing we can all agree on is that Debian has improved the Linux
> > community tremendously . . .
>
> I agree wholeheartedly.

That brings the whole discussion full circle. I wonder if the original poster
is going to use Debian as a server or not. At this point, he can go through
the thread and see if the benefits that Debian users put forth apply to him.

I'd be interested in knowing his decision.

Moreover, it would be good to have other threads discuss the benefits (and
negatives) of the other distros.
--
Wishing you Happiness, Joy, and Laughter,
Drew Brown