[ale] JavaScript Mouseover

Christopher Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Thu Jun 2 09:57:11 EDT 2005

I'm starting to doubt that example as applicable.  I thought that I
could create any attribute in a link and then use it.

<a title="This does this" hreaf="">Go</a>

I did not know that 'title' was a real attribute.  I wanted to change it
to 'helptext' but apparently since that is not a real attribute the JS
can't even see it.