[ale] Debian 3.0 as a server platform?

ChangingLINKS.com groups at ChangingLINKS.com
Thu Jun 2 00:16:18 EDT 2005

On Wednesday June 01 2005 19:41, Jim Popovitch wrote:
> Debian stable as a server is tops-down the best (and most
> widely supported) choice,
>
> -Jim P.

Really? "Most widely" supported?

Tops-down "the best" including FreeBSD and other distros?

Why?

I'm not attacking, it's just that I have never heard anyone make those claims,
and would like to know more. Where can I go get the "support?"

(Are you speaking along the lines of sticking with "stable"?)

For those "Debian Defenders" out there, it would be positive if they could
point out features Debian has that CAN'T be found with other distros.

Also, I don't know where to get the information, but it would also be good if
the Debian Defenders could list case studies of organizations using Debian.
--
Wishing you Happiness, Joy, and Laughter,
Drew Brown