[ale] NO ALE CENTRAL MEETING for JUNE.

aaron aaron at pd.org
Wed Jun 1 10:13:20 EDT 2005

With apologies, I need to announce that we have had to cancel
this month's ALE CENTRAL meeting. Our hosts at Emory Law School,
Ben and Harold, were just informed that a meeting space will not be
available for our Thursday, June 9th  date due to a scheduling
department mix up.

For anyone still wanting an excuse to get out of the house and be Linux
 geek at large for a couple of hours, I'll be securing a table (7:30pm, June
9th) for a casual ALE consolation confab and beer tasting sig at _MELTON'S
APP & TAP_, which is located at the corner of _Scott Boulevard and North
Decatur Road_.  As a point of discussion, I think it would be constructive to
brainstorm about presentation ideas, organization, directions and activities
for ALE in the coming year.

The next regular ALE Central meeting will be July 14th, and we are hoping
Michael Warfield will be available to share one of his advanced topic
presentations with us.

As a final note, I also need to announce that Charles Shapiro has graciously
volunteered to assist the group as co-moderator of the ALE Central meetings,
filling (or, in his words, being sucked into) the void left by the recent
departure of Michael Hirsch.

peace,
Aaron Ruscetta
ALE Central Meeting Co-Moderator