[ale] [OT] Kdevelop indentation

Nathan J. Underwood ale1 at cybertechcafe.net
Thu Jul 28 13:51:30 EDT 2005

I have somehow dorked up my kdevelop settings and it doesn't indent
correctly (i.e. the way that I want it to, may or may not be the actual
correct way).  Basically, when I hit return, I want it to 'remember'
where the line I'm hitting return on starts, and start the next new line
at that point.  It used to do this, but in experimenting / tinkering,
I've made it stop and can't for the life of me figure out how to make it
start back again.  Any ideas?  If it helps, I'm working with .html and
.php files mostly.