[ale] Box freezing during boot sequence

Ryan Fish FishR at bellsouth.net
Mon Jul 18 18:07:24 EDT 2005

I was able to get through this issue and some others using Linux Conf (now I
remember why I installed that app).  The box will boot fine but fails to
start X afterwards.  All I get is a blank, black screen.  Any thoughts?

This is just a box for me to learn on so I am not against nuking and
paving...

Thanks again.
-Ryan