[ale] Craftytv and Linux?

lyric hartley leeslist at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 12:13:33 EDT 2005

from http://www.craftytv.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=50&highlight=linux&sid=291ed1c58ee49286ea948e04ca0805a4

"what you need to do is right click on the frame & choose "view frame
source", (it will open up a text editor with the raw html showing),
scroll on down untill you see the url to the stream, highlight it,
copy, clear the url box in your browser, press enter, choose which app
is associated to the NSV file (if required) enjoy.

i was able to watch "jackass" today with MPlayer.
which is a commandline video player for linux."