[ale] [Fwd: Bubble center]

Keith Hopkins hne at hopnet.net
Mon Jul 18 04:22:55 EDT 2005

I've been on TechTarget's mailing lists from time to time, for work related stuff.  They offered some lists targeting (pardon the pun) the industries we produced goods for.

   BTW, got a URL handy for the /. post?

--
from downunder (and a little to the left),
   Keith

<dead horse beating>
   Reply-to munging is a PITA.
</dead horse beating>