[ale] Bellsouth browser stupids

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Thu Jul 14 15:21:58 EDT 2005

Originally, I wasn't using a fake useragent setting. But the check
availability screen hung with a tiny notice hinting at browser
incompatibility.
So I tried it again with the UA set to IE6 on XP. This time I got the
next screen but then the actual phone number lookup failed with the new
screen in the link.