[ale] CRASH recover

Howard A Story adrin at haswes.homelinux.org
Sun Jul 10 13:38:13 EDT 2005

I am sticking with 2.4.XX  that is on the 10.1 release of Slackware.   Maybe I
will try 2.6 on a none production machine next time.   Found the problem with
the SCSI card to be the card itself.  I didn't even notice the SCSI BIOS not

Funny part,  It took just as long to download the 4 ISO images as it did to
partition and format the 80 Gig drive.   I am just now getting my email to
work again.  trying to decide on a email client.  Noticed that AOL didn't
port to Netscape on their last release, but they still ported Windows ME.  So
I need to figure out how to import the netscape subfolders back into what
ever I decide on.

Another funny thing to me.  There are so many choices.  Desktops and the like.
I will probably be finding forgotten custom setups for months.

Adrin