[ale] OT: From Atlanta-pm

Christopher Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Fri Jul 8 15:29:13 EDT 2005

Message: 2
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 14:13:39 -0400
From: "Gupton,Brian" <sgupton at teksystems.com>
Subject: [Atlanta-pm] Perl/Unix Developer Needed

I have an immediate need for a Perl/Unix consultant for a 3 month
contract in Alpharetta.  I have a consultant who is leaving in the
middle of her contract to take a position closer to her house.  This
position will interview and start immediately.  The consultant needs to
be able to do the following:

1. Being able to handle UNIX Administration routines.
2. Being able to write CGI and PERL scripts.
3. Know how to use MYSQL database.

If you are qualified and interested, please contact me immediately at
(770) 522-1172.

Thanks,
Brian Gupton

TEKsystems