[ale] Two-part Bit Torrent Client?

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 17:13:31 EDT 2005

Easier than that is to tell each room mate how much outgoing bandwidth
they are allowed to use. That way they can cap their send rate. For
example, I have about 32KB maxium upstream. My room mate and I cap our
upload speed to 15KB each. That way, we don't overload the connection
and never notice that either of us are even using it.