[ale] Is there a worm going around??

tfreeman at intel.digichem.net tfreeman at intel.digichem.net
Mon Jul 4 14:37:49 EDT 2005

I've been receiving a huge, relatively, amount of email purporting to be
bounced from somewhere. There are a few variations, including messages to
the effect my pc has been sending too much email. I've looked inside a few
of the attachements  to find what appears to be a windows exicutable of
some type, and I'm  assuming the ones I deleted without examining are more
of the same.

Is there a worm wandering around the net and growing at this time? I saw
the first signs of this Saturday, and it seems to be growing since then.

Thanks.