[ale] Recomendation for GUI frontend to MySQL

Christopher Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Fri Jul 1 21:00:48 EDT 2005

Speaking of interfaces to the DB is there any good reporting interface
that runs on Linux.  Could be similar to Crystal Reports.  Web based
would be great.

I want to give people the ability to write their own reports.  Problem
is that we have almost 20 tables with id's and mappings so to generate a
meaningful report requires complex SQL to join tables and to cull out
other stuff.