[ale] I think my port 25 might be blocked.

Trey Sizemore trey at fastmail.fm
Mon Jan 31 17:36:33 EST 2005

On Mon, 2005-01-31 at 17:15 -0500, Michael Hirsch wrote:

> [...]

Sorry, that should have been:

trey at salamander:~/Desktop> telnet mail.alltel.net 25
Trying 166.102.165.30...
Connected to mail.alltel.net.
Escape character is '^]'.
220 ispmxmta06-srv.alltel.net ESMTP server ready Mon, 31 Jan 2005
16:29:06 -0600
quit
221 ispmxmta06-srv.alltel.net ESMTP server closing connection
Connection closed by foreign host.