[ale] BackupPC

Ryan Fish FishR at bellsouth.net
Mon Jan 31 14:58:40 EST 2005

Does anyone here run BackupPC?  I am attempting to use it on a box running FC3 (2.6.10-1.741_FC3smp) with Apache2.0.52 and mod_perl.  I have the backup process running but am experiencing great difficulty in getting the web interface to work.  Unfortunately, I think the problem lies in my not completely understanding the instructions for this app. (http://backuppc.sourceforge.net/faq/BackupPC.html).

I would greatly appreciate assistance with setting up httpd.conf to allow for the use of the BackupPC_Admin.

Thank you.
-Ryan