[ale] C++ "not all control paths return a value"

Jay Loden jloden at toughguy.net
Fri Jan 28 23:25:37 EST 2005

Yeah, it's the only thing that's kept me on Windows at all, because I need
Visual Studio to compile the stupid thing.  I thought it'd be a one time
thing but here we are over 18 months later and I'm still updating it weekly
to remove new virus variants.

Thanks to everyone that replied, all I had to do was remove the else at the
end and just put "return true" - one of those things where looking back at
code from a year ago I realize that I've learned a little since then ;)

-Jay