[ale] Py[h]hon syntax (sic)

Jay Loden jloden at toughguy.net
Wed Jan 26 12:47:27 EST 2005

It's PyGTK , according to the Fedora website.
http://fedora.redhat.com/projects/anaconda-installer/
There's a Perl gtk toolkit called, appropriately, Perl-GTK

You may wish to find out information about the Mandrake installer. Mandrake
does everything with Perl instead of Python, one of the main differences
between the two distros.  All mandrake config stuff is Perl, versus all the
Python stuff on RH and Fedora.

Mandrake uses the Perl-GTK kit, modified to use its own special library that
works under X and console - more info on that here:
http://builder.com.com/5100-6372-1050914.html

-Jay