[ale] Py[h]hon syntax (sic)

Benjamin Scherrey scherrey at proteus-tech.com
Wed Jan 26 12:30:00 EST 2005

    I can't say for certain but I imagine that the UI is in Tkinter
which is part of the standard python distribution and the install
program doesn't do anything else that I'm aware of that would require
any 3rd party library. So, in short, I doubt that its anything but
standard python which means it wouldn't be available for perl except as
an external program to be spawned from a perl script which I doubt is
what you had in mind.

    -- Ben Scherrey