[ale] Pyhon syntax

Jay Loden jloden at toughguy.net
Wed Jan 26 01:34:57 EST 2005

As a sometimes programmer, I can definitely say that I love Python.  I've
tried programming in Java, C++, some PHP, and Python. I mostly learn whatever
comes my way and is useful to me, but I've been wanting to learn at least one
language _well_

>From the first day I started learning Python, it's fit like a glove for my

purposes.  It's the only language that my brain seems to understand, the
logic makes sense, and it's my favorite code to read and write by far.  It's
comfortable, powerful, and fast/easy to develop in, especially when you work
with strings a lot like. It's also been so comfortable that I'm finally
starting to think like a programmer, regardless of language.  In short, I
think it's an excellent choice if you want to pick up a programming language.

-Jay