[ale] Pyhon syntax

Sean Kilpatrick drifter at oppositelock.org
Tue Jan 25 17:20:00 EST 2005

On Tuesday 25 January 2005 05:03 pm, William Bagwell wrote:
| And no the snake in my barn is not a python:)

Having spent too many years running a working farm, I can
vouch for the effectiveness of a <large> blacksnake in
deterring rats and mice.  Not quite as effective as a half
dozen barn cats but very useful. The only time a snake truly
disconcerted me was the morning I found the (empty) skin
of an eight-foot long blacksnake drapped over the ceiling
beams in the basement of our house. Never did find the snake
that left it behind, but we had no more mouse problems in the
house after that.

Sean