[ale] debian acpi module errors, framebuffer

Jay Loden jloden at toughguy.net
Mon Jan 24 17:04:41 EST 2005

Haven't tried that yet...I am currently using partimage to back up my Mepis
root drive onto an external drive, then I'll put it onto my current BSD
partition (giving up on BSD for a while) and set up grub so I can use the
Mepis kernel for the time being. I sure do like Linux better when it just
works ;)

-Jay